photo blogbuttonhome_zpsbfee85f8.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zpsbfee85f8.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zpsbfee85f8.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zpsbfee85f8.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zps0b2ad4ae.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zpsbfee85f8.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zps0b2ad4ae.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zpsbfee85f8.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zpsbfee85f8.png

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm The Lucky One

I've never been one to carry the lucky card. At least not when it comes to winning a contest or something of the like. However, once in a while, a little bit of luck finds its way in my life.

Every so often a blogger will be so generous and post a give-a-way. My favourite ones are the ones that give fabric as the prize (or the cookware that PW gives away...lol).  I enter them almost always. Inside I'm like that little kid in class that wants to be called on so badly they are jumping around in their seat just begging to be named. Trying harder and harder to get that hand higher so they have a better chance. You know what I'm talking about. :)

I am incredibly pleased to announce that I won. I WON!!! Me!! I won on a blog that I just recently found, by happenstance, mind you. A blog that I only found by suggestion and the name was so unique I couldn't help but to click on it. Pickles & Bacon. I love bacon and well, pickles...pickles and I don't get along. They are only good for throwing at people. Yes, that's right. I still gave her blog a chance and I am so glad I did. Not because I won her give-a-way, but because I genuinely adore her blog. Thank you so much for the gift Audrey!! I {heart} it so much!!  I'm even using it in a quilt along found over at Moose On The Porch Quilts. :)


Here is what I won...
Day 61 - Plume

Here is what I'm making with it...
Jelly Roll Block 1

On another note, I haven't posted a video here in some time. Today I found a video that just made my day. Creative. Brilliant. "Spectaculus" and "re-donky-kong" as Damian would say. :)


Rube Goldberg would be blown away, hm? 

Be sure to double click the video to take you to the You Tube page and in the side bar you will see 4 "in the making" videos. Watch them too. Funny and great insight into the project! 

Much Love!!

2 comments :

  1. That is perfect!! I heart your fabric too! I'll hop over to that blog and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it arrive safe and sound!! Can't wait to see the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from you!! :)

Happy Quilting!

Real Time Web Analytics