photo blogbuttonhome_zpsbfee85f8.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zpsbfee85f8.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zpsbfee85f8.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zpsbfee85f8.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zps0b2ad4ae.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zpsbfee85f8.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zps0b2ad4ae.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zpsbfee85f8.png  photo blogbuttonhome_zpsbfee85f8.png

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Washi What?

Whoa...it's been a bit huh? I've been super busy with some stuff that I hope I can share with you very soon!! 

Until then, let me show you what I've been up to with that darned washi tape.  I've recently gotten bitten by that bug and its like Pringles. Once you pop, you can't stop...heehee! 

The first thing I plastered with Washi tape was my 3.5 year old Mac Book Pro. The top had gotten a bit scratched in his years so I gave him a girly makeover.  He didn't seem to mind...too much. :)  I love how it turned out!! 

After that I went on a hunt for something else to cover. I found 3 wooden frames and instantly knew I wanted to cover those too!! I covered all three and decided to put quotes in them and hang in my sewing room. I've only gotten one filled with a quote so I will show you that one for now, but when I have all three up in my room, I will show you the final result. 

What do you do with your Washi tape??!! 

Dear Pick Your Plum...will you PLEASE do another day of Washi tape??! Two haven't been enough to satisfy my thirst for this sticky stuff! ;)

Much Love!!!

3 comments :

  1. Looks great! Where did you buy your washi from? I only tried a roll I found at Target and it's "ok". Looking for some better stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! I just ordered my first washi tape rolls on Monday, and can't wait from them to arrive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pick your plum, and have purchased all they have offered. I made a cute easter egg card with it! Nothing else yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from you!! :)

Happy Quilting!

Real Time Web Analytics